SUNDAY PAMPERING ROUTINE

10:44






Every Sunday I wake up with either one of two feelings, I’m extremely tired after a long night of dancing with my friends and all I wanna do is stay in bed, eat and binge on RuPaul or Stranger Things, or I feel powerful (usually when i didn’t went out the night before) and ready to take the monday by storm, which brings us into this post, since I didn’t went out this saturday (cause I went out on Thursday) I’m feeling great and I’m ready to start this monday packed, and of course, pampering is a must for me.

Back in the day it was all about a micro-bead exfoliator and i’d call it a day, now that i’m in Korea and every product just screams “buy me, i’m very affordable” life has gotten better. 

Since i’ve been in here i’ve been obsessed with buying skincare like crazy, since it’s super affordable and you can find it everywhere, basically every time i pass next to an Etude House or a FaceShop, most likely I will get in and maybe buy something. 



STEP 1: CLEANSING





I’ll start by cleansing my face, usually I use Etude House’s  Happy Essential Foam Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid, it’s super gentle, cleanses my skin pretty well, without stripping it, neither does increase my redness, and finishes by leaving an extra smooth feeling to it, I’m very pleased with this results before starting with the real deal. It’s formulated with 40% moisturizers so you can feel the softness just by thinking about it.

CLEANSER IS AROUND 5 USD for 


STEP 2: EXFOLIATION 




Right after I cleanse my face and pat it dry, I like to use the Etude House’s Berry AHA! bright peel.
This one is probably one of my favorite points of the whole pampering session since while you’re massaging this gel onto your face you can feel the dead skin coming off and see it as well, in small rolls, after two minutes of rubbing gently, rinse your face with warm water and feel the softness and look at the brightness of your skin, it’s amazing what 4 minutes can do to your skin. Formulated with AHA’s like Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acid, your skin will thank you for what you’re putting into.

EXFOLIATOR IS AROUND 10 USD for 120ml/ 4.05fl. oz.


STEP 3: MASK


After the 2 basics but necessary sunday routine, this is where it gets more pampering than just an actual and regular skincare routine, the face sheet mask.  I love this type of face masks since they are very popular here in Korea and you can get them for any reason, if you have pimples, acne, dull, dry, red, flaky skin, any concern you have with your skin, you can find a mask for it, and since my concern now and probably since i’m 17 is redness and acne marks, I wanted to go for something that will clear these two up.  My selection was the Etude House Bright Complexion PEARL face sheet mask,  with ingredients such as Niacinamide, which is known for helping brightening up skin and clearing out acne marks, will get rid of these in no time. Besides making me look like Alyssa Edwards for 30 minutes. I leave it up on the skin, take some selfies, watch a show and get rid of it.

FACE MASK : PEARL, IS AROUND 1USD for 1 FACE MASK.


STEP 4: MOISTURIZING


After doing all that routine to cleanse, exfoliate and bright up my skin, the last but not least important step is moisturizing, and for me this is a key step, because it might not be very important for some people, but for someone who has naturally dry skin, and had to go through accutane, this step is vital.
I like to use the Etude House Pure Water Baobab moisturizer, which is formulated with 54% with Baobab water, which is super hydrating, and light weight. It’s one of those products perfect for men, even though it comes in a pink bottle with hearts, it’s lightweight, fast absorbing and leaves no shine afterwards,  plus you can feel the moisture and soft skin all throughout the day without tackiness.

MOISTURIZER IS AROUND 12 USD FOR 180ml/ 6 fl. oz.

To finalize the sunday you can go back to bed, ( even if you finished this at 2pm) watch tv shows, order pizza, binge on RuPaul Drag Race All Stars, or any other show you like and just call it a day, until monday comes up and the diet starts.



HAVE A HAPPY SUNDAY AND A GREAT WEEK ✌🏼













You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Subscribe